Guided tour only!
Last tour: Monday - Friday : 3.30 p.m., Saturday/Sunday: 4.00 p.m.
May to September: Guided tour through the castle (in German)
October to December: individual visit with audio guide
|Per person||CHF 15.00|
|Children and adolescents (6 -16 years)||CHF 5.00|
|Families (2 adults and 2 children)||CHF 32.00|
|Annual pass||CHF 35.00|
Directions and location
Arenenberg is on the Swiss side of the Lower Lake, above Mannenbach and Ermatingen, between Kreuzlingen and Stein am Rhein. From the Lake Constance Bicycle Path, it’s only a small climb to the palace and gardens.
Getting there by car
15 minutes from Kreuzlingen / Konstanz
50 minutes from Zurich via A7
120 minutes from Stuttgart via A81 and B33
Getting there by train, bus or boat
Until the station Mannenbach-Salenstein, then walk (about 20 min.)
To Ermatingen station, then PostBus to "Arenenberg Schloss"
To station Müllheim-Wigoltingen, then Postbus to "Arenenberg Castle"
To pier Mannenbach, then walk (about 20 minutes)
Taxi service CO2 neutral, pickup and delivery service, Ernst Sutter
Phone: +41 79 696 67 48
- Payment also possible in euros, prices according to the cash rate
- Bags, photo equipment, etc. must be deposited in lockers
- Photography and filming are not allowed for conservation reasons
- Museum only partially wheelchair accessible (ground floor, 3 steps at the entrance)
- Dogs (on a leash) are allowed in the park, not in the museum